Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Introduction

Well, this is the first post here.

I'll be using this blog mostly for battle/session reports for wargames/RPGs I play, along with some development work on traditional games I'm working on.

My main project at the moment is a space combat game titled Void Warfare focusing on zero-g battles with inertia based movement in an accessible way.

In addition to that, I'm working on a setting guide for FATE Accelerated called Sea of Dimensions. It's a sci-fi magitech setting based on a Japanese multimedia franchise.
The current version of the module should be posted soon, and session reports will follow once I've got a group together to play.

Another thing that should be appearing here are battle reports for at least Flames of War and possibly other wargames as well.

There may be other stuff, but that's all in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment